At Bathing Bunnies, we believe that babies and toddlers deserve the very softest, cuddliest bath towels and bath robes. To keep your new Bathing Bunnies bath towel feeling snuggle-soft, wash after wash, we have prepared the following simple care instructions.
How to care for your Bathing Bunnies Towels:
- To achieve the best result, we recommend machine washing your towels at 40 degrees.
- Don’t use too much detergent as it can build up on the towel, making it stiff over time. If possible, please use liquid detergent.
- Don’t overload your washing. Too many garments in your washer at once means there won’t be enough room to rinse out all the dirt and detergent.
- Wash dark and light colours separately, especially for the first few washes.
- Avoid washing or drying your towel with other garments that contain sharp objects such as hooks and zips or velcro. They can cause threads on your towel to catch and pull. If you do encounter a loose thread, simply cut it off. Our towels are woven so that threads won’t run.
- Regular use of fabric softeners can reduce the absorbency of towels, so we recommend limiting their use.
- If using bleach for white towels, only use colour-safe bleach.
- Remember that contact with bleach will remove colour from your towels. For this reason, avoid contact with surface and bathroom cleaners or any cleansers that contain Benzoyl Peroxide, which has the same effect as bleach.
- Don’t overload the dryer. Without enough air to properly fluff the fabric, you could end up with a stiff, matted towel and fluff from other textiles might stick to your towel.
- Try to alternate between air drying and tumble drying. Only use a tumble dryer on a very gentle heat setting to keep towels fluffy.
- We do not recommend dry cleaning the towels.
If you have any other questions about caring for your Bathing Bunnies baby towel, we are here to help!